PO18脸红心跳

03 入住酒店
章节错误/点此举报

小贴士:页面上方临时书架会自动保存您本电脑上的阅读记录,无需注册
    03 入住酒店

    订房入住

    dialogue

    jack and nancy are good friends. they are travelling in new york together.

    杰克和南希是好朋友。他们结伴在纽约旅行。

    waiter: good afternoon, lady and gentleman. may i help you?

    侍者:下午好,先生、女士。可以为你们效劳吗?

    jack: are there any rooms here? we want to live here for three nights.

    杰克:这儿有空房吗?我们要在这住三晚。

    waiter: one moment, please. i'll check if there are rooms available. may i suggest a family suite? we have just had a cancellation.

    侍者:请稍等,让我查看一下……我建议你们住家庭套房,一位客人刚刚取消预订。

    nancy: what is it like?

    南希:房间如何?

    waiter: it's a big room with a double bed and two single beds.

    侍者:那是一间很大的房间,有一张双人床和两张单人床。

    nancy: we are only friends. how can we live in one room?

    南希:我们只是朋友,怎么能够同住一间房间?

    waiter: oh, sorry, madam. i thought you are a couple.

    侍者:噢,对不起,女士。我以为你们是夫妻呢。

    jack: can we reserve two door-to-door rooms?

    杰克:我们可以要两间对门的房间吗?

    waiter: i'm sorry, sir. we have only two rooms available but they are on different floors. would you mind that?

    侍者:对不起,先生。我们只有两间空房,但在不同的楼层,您介意吗?

    lily: what's the room rate?

    南希:价格是多少?

    waiter: ninety dollars a day.

    侍者:90美元一天。

    nancy: ok, we'll book these two.

    南希:好吧,我们就订这两间了。

    waiter: will you sign the register, please?

    侍者:请在登记表上签一下名,好吗?

    nancy: ok, is that right?

    南希:好的,这样可以了吗?

    waiter: thank you. your room numbers are 529 and 322. the bellboy will take your bags and show you to your rooms.

    侍者:谢谢。你们的房间号是529和322。服务员会帮两位提行李,并带两位去房间。

    nancy: thanks.

    南希:谢谢。

    notes

    1. cancellation [?k?ns??lei??n] n. 取消,注销,作废;被取消的事物;<数>(相)约,(相)消;盖销记号;戳记

    2. register [?red?ist?] v.记录;登记,注册;n. 登记(表),注册(簿)

    3. bellboy ['belb?i] n.(旅馆里为客人搬运行李到房间里的)男侍者

    小贴士

    1. i'd like to book a single room for friday next week.

    我想预订一间下周五入住的单间。

    2. what's the price of this room with a small kitchen?

    这间带有小厨房的房间什么价格?

    3. could i know that how long will you be staying?

    能知道您需要订多长时间吗?

    4. the price is not so expensive considering the services come with that.

    考虑到房间包含的服务项目,这价格也不算太贵。

    5. is there any room available on the second floor, please?

    请问2楼有空房间吗?

    6. i'll take this one. should i sign in here?

    我就要这间了,需要在这儿登记吗?

    宾至如归

    dialogue

    john feels a little cold when sleeping in the hotel. he is calling to the room service now.

    约翰睡觉时觉得有点冷。他现在正在给客房服务打电话。

    staff: good evening, sir. this is room service. may i help you?

    工作人员:晚上好,先生。这里是客房服务部,我能为您效劳吗?

    john: this is room 203. i'm john. i wander if you could do me a favor.

    约翰:我是203房间的约翰,我想请你帮个忙。

    staff: yes, sir?

    工作人员:您请讲,先生。

    john: i need another blanket. i feel a little cold when sleep.

    约翰:我需要再加一条毛毯。我睡觉时感觉有点冷。

    staff: ok, i'll do it right away.

    工作人员:好的,我马上照办。

    john: and can you please give me a wakeup call at six tomorrow morning?

    约翰:还有,请在明天早上6点钟打电话叫醒我,好吗?

    staff: certainly i can.

    工作人员:当然可以。

    john: thank you. do you provide breakfast in the morning?

    约翰:谢谢,你们供应早餐吗?

    staff: yes, sir. you can have your breakfast either in your room or at the breakfast buffet.

    工作人员:是的,先生。您可以在您房间里吃早餐或在餐厅里吃自助式早餐。

    john: good. another thing, i want to rent this room for two more days.

    约翰:好。还有一件事,我想再续租两天这个房间。

    staff: that's no problem, mr. john. everything will be done as your request.

    工作人员:没问题,约翰先生。所有事情都会按您的要求办好。

    notes

    1. wander [?w?nd?] v. 想知道,对……感到疑惑;n. 惊奇;奇人;奇景,奇迹

    2. favor [?feiv?] n. 好感;宠爱;欢心;好意;v. 支持;照顾;促成;喜欢;证实;赐予

    3. blanket [?bl??kit] n. 毛毯,毯子

    4. buffet [?b?fit] n(火车站的)饮食柜台,(火车的)餐车;自助餐;v. 反复敲打,连续猛击

    小贴士

    1. please remind me if there's any letter for me.

    如果有我的信件请提醒我。

    2. my key was left inside the room when i came out. could you help me open the door?

    我出门时把钥匙落在房间了,请帮我打开房门好吗?

    3. i have a reservation in room 323 three days ago.

    我3天前预订了323房间。

    4. will you please take the luggage to my room?

    请帮我把行李带到我房间好吗?

    5. here is your key card, sir. you need to show it when you ask for any services.

    这是您的门卡,先生。你要求服务时需要出示它。

    客房服务你满意吗

    dialogue

    joan lives in a room next to a club. the noisy makes her hardly fall asleep, so she asks to change another room.

    琼住进了一间紧邻夜总会的房间,噪音令她难以入眠,因此她要求换房间。

    stuff: good morning, madam. can i help you?

    工作人员:早上好,女士。有什么能为您效劳的吗?

    joan: yes. i'm in room 324. the room has a bad insulation. there's a night club next to our room. it is very noisy. my husband and i couldn't get any real sleep last night.

    琼:是的。我住在324房间。房间的隔音效果太差了。我们房间的旁边是一家夜总会,太吵了。我和我先生昨晚都没睡好觉。

    stuff: i'm terribly sorry for that, madam.

    工作人员:真的很抱歉,女士。

    joan: anyway, i can't live in this room now. i need to change a room. do you have a quiet room available now?

    琼:不管怎样,我不能再在这个房间住了,我需要换一个房间。你们现在有安静的房间吗?

    stuff: just for a moment, please. let me check it for you. what about this one? it's on the back side of the street with a big balcony. it's a pretty quiet room.

    工作人员:请稍等,帮您查一下。这间怎么样?它背街,还带一个大阳台,非常安静。

    joan: sounds good. can i have a look at it first?

    琼:听起来不错。我可以先看一下吗?

    stuff: sure. it's 209. come with me. here it is. come in, please.

    工作人员:当然。209房间,请跟我来。就是这间,请进。

    joan: good! i'll take this one. i think i can have a good sleep tonight.

    琼:很不错。我就要这间吧。我想今晚能睡个好觉了。

    stuff: that's for sure, madam. everything is taken care of.

    工作人员:那是当然的,女士。一切都会安排妥当的。

    joan: thank you for your service.

    琼:非常感谢你的服务。

    stuff: i think you may need a porter with your belongings, madam.

    工作人员:我想您还需要一个服务生帮您搬东西。

    joan: i'll appreciate that. thanks a lot.

    琼:真的很感谢。

    stuff: that's my pleasure.

    工作人员:不客气。

    notes

    1. insulation [?insju?lei??n] n. 隔离;隔绝;绝缘;隔音;绝缘、隔热或隔音等的材料

    2. balcony [?b?lk?ni] n. 阳台;(电影院等的)楼厅,楼座

    3. porter ['p?:t?] n. 搬运工人

    4. appreciate [??pri:?ieit] v. 感激,感谢;欣赏,赏识,重视;v.(使)增值,涨价

    小贴士

    1. i need a cleaner to tidy up my room.

    我需要清洁工打扫房间。

    2. there's no hot water here. please send a bottle of hot water up.

    这里没有热水了,请送上来一瓶热水。

    3. i have the clothes to be washed here. please send them to the laundry.

    我这儿有待洗的衣服,请把它们送到洗衣房去。

    4. the light in my room is broken. and it needs to be changed.

    我房间的灯坏了,需要换一个新的。

    5. my computer can't connect with the web. can you have a check for me?

    我的电脑不能连接网络了,帮我检查一下好吗?

    退房

    dialogue

    henry is in the service hall for checking out.

    亨利正在服务大厅办理退房手续。

    henry: i'm checking out now. may i have the bill, please?

    亨利:我现在要结账。请给我账单,好吗?

    waiter: sure. what's your room number,sir?

    侍者:好的,先生。您的房间号是多少?

    henry: it's 1503. here is my key card.

    亨利:1503。这是我的门卡。

    waiter: a minute, please. it's 5000 yuan all together. tax included.

    侍者:请稍等。一共是5000元,含税。

    henry: can i pay with credit card?

    亨利:我可以用信用卡支付吗?

    waiter: yes, sir.

    侍者:可以,先生。

    henry: here you are.

    亨利:给你。

    waiter: thanks. do you enjoy your stay here, sir?

    侍者:谢谢。先生,您在这里住得满意吗?

    henry: very much. the room is clean and cozy; and the service is very good. by the way, is there any service of delivery available? i need to take my luggage to the airport.

    亨利:非常满意。房间干净舒适,服务也很周到。顺便问一下,这里有运送服务吗?我需要把我的行李送到机场。

    waiter: sure. it will be taken care of, sir. which flight do you take?

    侍者:当然可以。我们会办好的。您乘坐的是哪次航班?

    henry: flight 1515. and my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

    亨利:1515次航班。我的行李需要在4点前送到。

    waiter: got it, sir. it'd be great to see you again, sir.

    侍者:没问题,先生。希望能再次见到您。

    henry: thank you.

    亨利:谢谢。

    notes

    1. tax [t?ks] n. 税,税额;v. 向……征税

    2. cozy [?k?uzi] adj. 舒适的,安逸的;惬意的

    3. deliver [di?liv?] v. 递送,交付

    小贴士

    1. i'll check out today. can i have the bill?

    我今天要退房了,请给我账单可以吗?

    2. may i have an invoice?

    能给我一张发票吗?

    3. can i stay here until 12 o'clock if i check out today?

    如果今天退房的话能在这儿待到中午12点吗?

    4. i need a help to carry the luggage to the car from the room.

    我需要有人帮我把行李从房间搬到车上去。

    5. the price includes the meals and services.

    价格包括餐厅和服务的收费。

    6. i enjoy myself very much to stay here.

    我在这里住得很舒服。
上一页        返回目录        下一页

温馨提示:按 回车[Enter]键 返回书目,按 ←键 返回上一页,按 →键 进入下一页。